1. My middle name is Amy.
2. I was born in the Big Apple, although I was never a resident of Manhattan.
3. I was a dance minor in college.
4. I don't actually remember meeting my husband. He has a pretty clear memory of meeting me, but my first memory of him happened weeks later. As it turns out, we were apparently in the same place at the same time months before but neither one of us remembers that so we don't count it.
5. I have identical birthmarks. One on the back of my neck and the other behind my right knee.
6. Parenthood is my all time favorite TV show. I put off watching the series finale for months because even though I knew what happened, I wasn't mentally prepared for the show to be over.
7. I wear converses, a lot. I've owned 20+ pairs in my life.
8. I joined the coconut oil bandwagon a while ago, and never looked back. Similar to my love of Franks Red Hot, I put that shit on everything.
9. I've seen all of the Will Ferrel movies that exist, one too many times. You can blame Jordan for that one.
10. I've had my drivers license for almost 6 years, and I've owned 5 cars.
11. I have absolutely no idea what I want to do with my life if and when I grow up. I plan on going back to school when we move, but I have no idea what I'll major in.
12. My hoodie collection is extensive. I clean them out once a year and I still have more than anyone else I know. Also, don't leave any of your hoodies lying around near me because I will steal them.
13. My favorite color is yellow.
14. I own an embarrassingly large number of black yoga pants/leggings. Sorry not sorry.
15. I always wear socks inside the house, but I prefer to be barefoot outside if it's warm enough.
16. I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to weddings even though I've been married over 3 years. I figure maybe one day we'll have a vow renewal... a girl can dream can't she?
17. I like online shopping - a lot. Getting mail is fun, even at my age!
18. I probably tweet way too often, even though it's mostly just song lyrics or me complaining about the stupidity of people around me. Follow me here!
19. I only get about 5-6 hours of sleep per night. I'll sleep when I'm dead, I guess.
20. I never liked or appreciated my hair until I was like...20? I tried to change it so often when I was younger, I'm glad I never dyed it dark permanently or I might have altered the color forever.
21. I'm terribly loyal, which sometimes results in me getting hurt. It makes me a great friend though, for those who've stuck around.
22. I've seen the entire series of Glee three times, and some episodes even more. (Not exactly proud of this one, go ahead and laugh - I did writing this.)
23. I think this could be the best year yet. I'm finally happy with myself, and the direction my life is headed in and I'm really excited about that.
It was a lot harder to come up with 23 interesting facts about myself. I'm a pretty boring person. Are these even interesting?