That being said, here's a list of 50 reasons why even though sometimes I fantasize about stabbing him with a butter knife, he's not so bad after all.
1. He provides for our little family.
2. He's funny.
3. He's kind.
4. He helps around the house when I need it.
5. He's dependable.
6. He's handy.
7. He's trustworthy.
8. He's family oriented (he loves his mom so much, it's adorable).
9. He works hard.
10. He's responsible.
11. He's a good decision maker (he balances me out, I'm dangerously impulsive most of the time).
12. He's smart.
13. He "plays" with me, and reminds me that sometimes it's okay to be silly.
14. He still gives me butterflies, even after almost 5 years.
15. He's so cute when he's sleeping.
16. He totally gets me, and all of my weird quirks.
17. He plans for our future.
18. He'll occasionally watch girly shows with me (with some persuasion).
19. He compliments me, usually when I need it most.
20. He does little things for me like cleaning out my car, or rubbing my feet after a long shift when I was working.
21. He's fully committed to our marriage.
22. He's honest.
23. He's forgiving, something that's come in handy over the last two years.
24. He makes me laugh, a lot.
25. He puts me first.
26. He never objected to being on diaper duty.
27. He's an amazing father to our little girl.
28. He's always willing to push the stroller.
29. He values my opinions.
30. He validates my feelings, no matter how silly or ridiculous they may be.
31. He's respectful.
32. He loves life, and tends to be more optimistic than me.
33. He's an outdoorsman and is always up for an adventure.
34. He's not a worrier, unlike me - I worry about everything.
35. He protects me.
36. He has the best smile, seriously.
37. He's a great friend.
38. He taught me all about football. Although he still makes fun of me for not knowing who Joe Paterno was when we met. Oops!
39. He lets me pick the music in the car, most of the time.
40. He looks great in his new uniform. ;)
41. He's never made me feel insecure.
42. He makes sure I always know how much I mean to him.
43. He takes out the trash, because he knows I hate being outside alone at night.
44. He very rarely tells me no.
45. He smells good - usually. Sorry babe!
46. He got me flowers once, just because it was a Wednesday.
47. He goes along with my traditions, no matter how silly (i.e. McDonalds every Valentine's Day).
48. He's always willing to get up with Charlotte so I can sleep in on the weekends.
49. He loves me unconditionally.
50. And finally, out of everyone in this world - he picked me.
I don't know how I got so lucky, but I'm so glad I did.