1. Go back to school, pick a major and stick to it. This is a big one for me.
2. Finish my Certified Trainer certification at work.
3. Get a tattoo! This was supposed to be my birthday gift this year, so hopefully it'll happen soon!
4. Lose this baby weight. I'll put this on the list every year until I actually do it.
5. Start doing yoga regularly.
6. Finish my list of shows to watch on Netflix. Cough, House M.D.
7. Work on my basically nonexistent cooking skills.
8. Move out of Pennsylvania, hopefully as soon as possible.
9. See another Broadway show, preferably If/Then.
10. Get a new job once we move with the Air Force. Maybe as a manager!
11. Pay off my credit card debt.
12. Hold a successful beer Olympics. Last year was a fail.
13. Throw Charlotte a birthday party this year that is just as good or better as last year's.
14. Buy new converses.
15. Go on vacation, hopefully to Disney! And take this picture before we go!
16. Take more trips back to New Jersey before we move with the Air Force.
17. Buy Charlotte a baby Jeep.
18. Spend more time with Jordan. We haven't had a date night in months!
19. Take Charlotte back to the Bronx Zoo.
20. Work on my photography skills, maybe even take a class.
21. Complete at least 10 Pinterest projects.
22. Learn how to bar tend. Just for shits and giggles - or maybe some extra money.
23. FINALLY get this blog where I want it. I've got the theme, but I need the exposure.
Wish me luck!